As your local Tri-Cities home builder, we pride ourselves in providing “The Best Experience”. Read on to see what makes our process so unique, and why we are confident you will love building with us.
The process has begun! Browse the wide variety of floorplans and available neighborhoods on our website. We have fantastic agents available to you for some guidance if needed. Once you have decided on a floorplan that you love and a location that is just right, a required non-refundable construction deposit is required. Now the fun can really begin! Once we have received your deposit, you will receive a login to our awesome online platform. It’s time to start your selections as well! We let our homeowners pick out trim/door styles, paint colors, flooring, countertop materials, and so much more! Our Collection Sheets cover briefly some of the selection options, go check it out!
Did you Know?
Using your login to our online build system you can:
- Communicate throughout the build
- View daily progress photos
- Approve change orders
- So much more! Watch a brief video here
In this phase, the house moves off the printed page and begins to take shape. Here are some key events during of this phase of the project:
- After framing, a pre-drywall walkthrough is scheduled to walk the house and discuss electrical locations and any desired changes before the walls are closed with drywall.
- A landscaping layout is provided for review. Changes and modifications can be requested but are subject to city and subdivision requirements.
- Typically, a closing date can be calculated for 90 days after the complete cabinet installation.
Following the progress is so exciting! Your dream home is coming to life right before your eyes! Before you know it, construction is completed and you’ll be closing on your beautiful home.
- Approximately one week prior to closing a Buyer Orientation is scheduled where the builder will highlight the bells and whistles of the home. Any items needing correction will be noted and taken care of before closing.
- All buyers receive a Homeowner Guidebook which includes information about the home, its maintenance, and the 2-10 Warranty.
- Buyers now officially become Prodigy homeowners and receive the keys to their beautiful new home.
- See what some of our previous buyers have said here!
We proudly extend an incredible warranty program to all Prodigy homeowners. Here are the simple steps of our warranty process:
- Refer to 2-10 HBW workbook for items covered under warranty
- Report warranty items to the Warranty Manager using the “Warranty” tab on our online platform.
To see our warranty handbook, click here.